’s Challenge:Simplify Access to Information Greece
To compound the problem, office administrators often found themselves answering the same questions over and over again.
Michalis Moraitis, head of Nissan
Instant Solution:Instant Agent Framework
Instant Agent Framework allows an administrator to quickly create and deploy IM bots that can query a company's
- Wizard-like Configuration: Build bots in minutes - no programming experience required.
- Built-in Logging: See which bots are being used, when, and by whom.
- Flexible Queries: Query Microsoft SQL Server, IBM DB2, Oracle, and other data sources supported by Microsoft's
- No Client Installation: Users already have Sametime clients on their desktops - that is all they need to access bots created by Instant Agent Framework.
- Mobile Access:Available from mobile devices such as PDAs, or cell phones.
- Automatic Sorting:Result sets are automatically sorted and grouped into page sets for quick navigation.
- "Who Can See": Easily configure a 'who can see' list to control access to the bot.
- Highly Configurable: Easily configure the text resources, field layouts, and database queries.
- No Per Bot Fee: Design and run as many bots as you need.
- Increase Employee Productivity: Provide your employees with quick access to important information they need to do their jobs effectively.
- Query Without SQL Statements: Easily develop a query against a single table without any SQL statements.
- Query With Custom SQL Statements: Use your own SQL statements to develop more complex queries that access multiple tables.
The Results: Instant Improvements in Efficiency and Customer Service
Instant Agent Framework was a perfect match for Nissan
“Employees quickly adopted the new system and found that it was a much more efficient means of accessing information,” says Michalis. “And because we are able to track bot usage through Instant Agent Framework's logging and administrative tools, we can identify areas to improve our processes.”
“The bots we’ve created with Instant Agent Framework have vastly reduced both telephone traffic and the time our staff spend looking up—or waiting for—information,” continues Michalis. “Everything is now readily available to all employees and customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.”